Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sky Walking - Ruth Andre


"Sky Walking"
Digital Painting by Ruth Andre

This post is more to check in and wish you all a wonderful holiday. I have been traveling since October 16th and have a few more weeks to go before heading back home to California. I have been in the Mid-West and have been enjoying visiting the farm community of Sikeston, MO. My husband and I lived here for several years and farmed. We loved living here and we loved the people and we totally loved the farming life. It has been good to be back and we have enjoyed seeing old friends. With the weather being so cold and with much to accomplish, my traditional painting has been put on hold. The painting today is a digital image created on my iPad using a sensu brush.  If you have not painted digitally you have missed out on a lot of fun. It won't be long and I will be back in the studio for, "A Painting Day".
Have a wonderful love filled holiday!




3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I LIKE THIS a lot!
REALLY COOL colors!

suzanneberry said...

Ruth, so glad to hear from you and that you're having a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing you post again! In the mean time, this digital painting is wonderful! i've been reticent to try my iPad but you've inspired me. we'll see. Continue enjoying your travels and Happy Holidays my friend!

Theresa Paden said...

I like your digital painting! You are really up with the latest stuff! I'm glad you're having fun in Missouri and getting to see old friends!