Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sky at Dusk - Ruth Andre


"Sky at Dusk"
4.5"x4.5" Mixed Media on Paper
Matted 12"x12"
by Ruth Andre

Spring is a magical time and the valley is alive with green grass, leafing old oak trees and wild flowers. It is a beautiful time of year. My painting today, "Sky at Dusk" is what I see at the end of a few special days here in the valley. The sky is filled with pink clouds. The sky is alive with brilliant shades of pink. The sky is one big canvas and is there for us all to enjoy. 


10 comments:

sue said...

so beautiful..i can feel spring dusk in the colour..such a gentle light

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je ne suis pas toujours présente !! mais dès que je peux j'aime venir admirer votre travail.

Cette dernière peinture singularise ces fins de journée où la vie a remué... Le ciel semble rougir d'émotion ! C'est alors un beau spectacle de contemplation ou la nature et le ciel ne font qu'un.


Gros bisous ❀

Ruth Andre said...

Hi Sue, I love your comment. Ruth

Ruth Andre said...

Martine-Hello my dear friend,

I'm not always there !! but as soon as I can I like to admire your work.

The latter painting these singles for day where life has moved ... The sky seems ashamed of emotion ! It was then a beautiful spectacle of contemplation or nature and heaven are one.

Ruth-Martine, what a lovely comment. I love to read your words. Ruth

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Bright, Beautiful and BOLD!

Ruth Andre said...

Sue M. I love your comment and the Three B's. Thank-you.

Theresa Paden said...

Beautiful and luscious!

Ruth Andre said...

Hi Theresa, Thank-you for the lovely comment. I love Luscious! Ruth

suzanneberry said...

You say so much with each piece! tbis is just incredible!

and thank you for your kind words, much appreciated my friend! hope all is well in the valley!

Ruth Andre said...

Suzanne, As always it is so good to receive your comment. Take care, Ruth