Saturday, September 10, 2016

Half Moon - Summer Sale - Ruth Andre


"Half Moon"
(view-one)
Hand Painted Papers, Metal Bead and Wire on Panel
by Ruth Andre
Summer Sale- $75.00


"Half Moon"
(view-two)
Hand Painted Papers, Metal Bead and Wire on Panel
by Ruth Andre
Summer Sale- $75.00


Well, I just don't know if I like View One or View Two the best so I will wait to sign this new work in a few days. It was good to be able to spend time in the studio today and work on a new collage. I usually take a walk late afternoon and when I was heading back home I noticed the half moon slicing between the shadowed trees and the dark mountains. It was just beautiful and I realized, Half Moon would be a perfect title for my new collage. Nature's inspiration is there to be seen and enjoyed. 



No comments: