Monday, April 3, 2017

Springtime Oak - Ruth Andre


"Springtime Oak"
6"x8" Oil on Canvas Panel
by Ruth Andre
$125

Winter has brought over 40 inches of rain to the valley and with the rain came a bit of flooding and a road that was impassable but luckily all is well. Since injuring my back badly I have not been able to paint and am just now trying to paint some small plein air pieces. The weather is just too nice to stay indoors. My front yard has a few old oaks so I stepped out onto my porch to paint "Springtime Oak". I am taking things slowly but hope to continue the painting quest. It has been, 
"A Painting Day".


2 comments:

Theresa Paden said...

Ruth, this is so beautiful!! I always love your plein air works, and this one is my new favorite! So glad you are able to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

Nancy Franke said...

Oh Ruth, your work continues to inspire!