Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bison Bull


I must have vacation fever. I so much want to jump in the truck and take off for Wyoming and take in the Yellowstone National Park. Buffalo would be my first and greatest interest but being in the high country of Wyoming would be spectacular. The painting today is Bison Bull and he is a big guy on a big canvas, 36x36-inches. He has a most curious expression. His eye is letting me know, he is very much aware of what is around him. Painting Bison Bull, made for, "A Painting Day".

"Bison Bull", 36x36-inches, o/c by Ruth Andre
www.ruthandre.com
andre@ruthandre.com

2 comments:

Caroline Peña Bray said...

Oh wow! Ruth this is brilliant! And I love the Red Roan below too - it's so interesting to see how you've developed over time. It gives me faith that I'll develop too!

Kristin said...

Beautiful & majestic! I have a special place in my heart for buffalo.