Monday, September 3, 2012

First Fall Rain - Ruth Andre


My studio was nice and cool today. You can feel the season changing from summer to fall. I don't know if I am ready for the coming cold weather and the bulky sweaters and over boots to stay warm while feeding and cleaning stalls for the horses. The rains will be here soon as well. The painting today is a small study and a nod to the fall season to come. Feeling a chill in the air made for, "A painting Day".


"First Fall Rain" 4x4 inches, oil on canvas by Ruth Andre

My Website
My Blog
Contact

3 comments:

LindaHunt said...

Oh lucky you! I miss the chill in the air and the smell of Fall coming. This is a nice little painting and it really does speak of the change of season!

Linda Popple said...

I really like your small landscapes .... loose and abstract. Enjoy your nice, cool weather. It was 100 today in Texas.

Sheila Vaughan said...

Fantastic..