Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Crossing Ties - Ruth Andre


"Crossing Ties"
6"x6"x1.5" oil & mixed media on panel
by Ruth Andre

The "Cross" painting series has been interesting. I have had time to explore within a theme. The painting, "Cross Ties" celebrates the many relationships we forge in our life. I may have one more 'Cross" painting and then it is back to work. I have been accepted into the "River Reflections" exhibit celebrating the Mokelumne River. I will be heading out to paint the river and the surrounding landscape. The exhibit will travel with 3 opening receptions. I need to get my paintings completed and ready for presentation. Updates will follow as I make my way to the water's edge with easel in hand. It has been,
"A Painting Day".

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Toutes mes félicitations pour cette prochaine exposition. Je suis certaine qu'elle remportera un vif succès.

Un autre croisement sur le chemin de la vie... Un croisement enrichissant à chaque fois.

Gros bisous ☼

Ruth Andre said...

MARTINE -Hello Dear friend, all my congratulations for this next exposure. I am certain that she will win a great success. Another low beam on the path of life ... A dipped enriching to each time. Big kisses ☼

RUTH-Thank-you Martine for your wonderful comment.