Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Painting Day - Red Rock - Ruth Andre


"Red Rock"
12"x12"x1.5" Diptych - Oil & Mixed Media on Cradled Panel
by Ruth Andre

The Cattlemen's Western Art Show & Sale is coming up next week-end March 27-29, 2015. This is the 25th year for the show and my 11th year to be invited to exhibit. It will be fun seeing the work of 50 artists and meeting up with new and old patrons. This year I will be showing my traditional equine and landscape paintings and a few of my current abstract works. It should be an interesting and fun showing. There is also a 'Print" room where beautiful works can be found at comfortable pricing. New giclee prints have been added this year for a few of my most popular equine works. Come and enjoy the day and see the beautiful art works first hand and meet the artists.


6 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

What a luscious glowing painting, Ruth! It's beautiful.

Congratulations on getting in the show again. I know there will be lots of appreciative patrons there to love your work.

Ruth Andre said...

Hi Diana, Thank-you for the lovely comment. The Cattlemen's Western Horse Show is always a lot of fun to attend and to show.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je suis certaine que cette exposition sera un succès.
Je vous souhaite de faire de belles rencontres.

Gros bisous ❀ ✺ ❀

Ruth Andre said...

Martine, Thank-you so much. I am packed ready to go. It should be a fun show.

Theresa Paden said...

Red Rock is wonderful, I love the colors together!

Ruth Andre said...

Hi Theresa, Thank-you! You have such a fabulous sense of color I really appreciate you comment.