Friday, February 19, 2016

Land Fall - Ruth Andre


"Landfall"
12"x12"x2" Mixed Median on Panel
Ready for Display
$600.00


(Second View)
"Landfall" 
12"x12"x2" Mixed Media on Panel
Ready for Display
by Ruth Andre

The painting, "Landfall" is posted above both vertically and horizontally. I could not make up my mind on how it should be presented. If you have a favorite let me know.

***
At night I like to read and enjoy the end of the day. It is my time to listen to the quiet of the night. Last night the wind kicked up and I could hear tree branches breaking and patio chair cushions sailing around. Then came the sound of the storm making a landfall with rain pounding the metal roof. It made me shiver and nestle in thankful I was safely tucked inside away from the storm. How many times do we stop to enjoy the quiet of the day and the everyday sounds that make our day? It has been, "A Painting Day".











No comments: