Tuesday, June 14, 2016

New Logo - Ruth Andre





I have needed a new logo for some time and asked designer, Ian Kaiser, to work up a design for me. He sent several logo ideas and I think this one is my favorite. The type feels bold but minimal and the colors have their own power. Ian is also my son and a product designer. His business is, ChicWrap and on the ChicWrap site you will find the words, "Life Simplified by Design" for his many products. His goal is to make good designs for everyday products. Enjoy.

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je vais m'empresser d'aller rendre visite sur le lien que vous avez noté... Le travail qu'a exécuté votre fils pour votre logo est parfait et élégant.
Ces quatre couleurs vous correspondent et je pense qu'il vous connaît très bien !

Gros bisous 🌺