Friday, April 22, 2011

New Book - Ruth Andre - Paintings







Yesterday I received my new book from the printer.  It is a full color book of selected works from my portfolio of paintings.  I am very pleased with the printing and how the layout design worked to highlight each work.  I just ordered a few books but will be reordering soon so if you would like a book to have for yourself or to share as a gift please send me an email or use the PayPal button below. The book is a way of sharing "A Painting Day".

"Ruth Andre - Paintings", 6x8 inches, wire bound - $20.00 Shipping included - US orders only





11 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Ruth, congratulations on the new book....I wish you much success with it.

gtyyup said...

That's a really nice way to promote your paintings. The price is very reasonable too. Who did the printing for you? I'm thinking it would be fun to do with some of my photos for gifts.

Have a great weekend!

Virginia Floyd said...

Your book looks great, Ruth!

Theresa Paden said...

The book is great! You know how much I love your work and I'm thrilled to see that you included some of my favorites in your book!

Karen Bruson said...

Congrats on the book. It looks fabulous!

mary maxam said...

This looks wonderful Ruth. I know alot of people will enjoy these at such an affordable price point. They're beautiful

C.Y. said...

wow fantastic so good! i follow you! http://redpassioncy.blogspot.com/

hmuxo said...

Congratulations Ruth! I'm sure you won't have any problems selling them!

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Congrats on the book. What a great way to share your work!

RSA Now said...

Wow congratulations! Looks like the book will be very lovely ;)

Cheri Wollenberg said...

Congratulations on your book. I'm sure it will market well. It looks lovely.