Sunday, September 23, 2012

Voices From the Valley - Ruth Andre





My friend Kay is traveling the Southwest. As she ventures across the country I have been receiving a few photos and information on the Who, What and Where of the places and people she meets. If you would like to follow along with Kay's journey you can find her photos on her flickr Photostream. The painting today was inspired by Kay's words after visiting Canyon de Chelly. Thank-you Kay, for making, "A Painting Day".

"Voices From the Valley" 5x8 inches, oil on canvas by Ruth Andre


My Website
My Blog
Contact




















http://www.flickr.com/photos/kfrancene/

3 comments:

Gail said...

There it is again. The serenity and peacefulness of nature flows in these.

shirley fachilla said...

You have caught the spirit of the canyon. Such rich, rich color.

Theresa Paden said...

I love these rich burnt orange hues against the blue sky.