Saturday, January 20, 2018

WHODUNNIT - Ruth Andre


"Jackson Pass"
6"x6" Acrylic on Canvas
WHODUNNIT - 2018
by Ruth Andre

This painting, "Jackson Pass" will be shipped out next week to a wonderful showing called, WHODUNNIT. Each year the ART ASSOCIATION OF JACKSON puts on a wonderful fund raising show called, WHODUNNIT. Each artist submits a piece of art and only signs the back of the piece so it is anonymously shown. The WHODUNNIT show is quite popular and I wold imagine it is also a lot of fun for patrons viewing the many entries of art to purchase and take home. The art association facility is a beautiful and welcoming facility with many teaching programs.
For more information for WHODUNNIT check here


Since I am still convalescing from my holiday FALL I have set up a work station on the dining table. I have made a mess of things but the lighting is wonderful and I can stir the soup on the stove or throw in a wash between adding layers of paint. I kind of like my new space. 
It has been, "A Painting Day".






No comments: