Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ChicWrap - Ruth Andre


This is a little off topic from my usual art ramblings but it is about a great designed product called ChicWrap, The World's Best Plastic Wrap Box! This is a very special product that is not only beautiful with its six gorgeous designs but it is also safe and easy to use. The box is sustainable allowing for the use of refill rolls. ChicWrap is also special to me because my son, Ian Kaiser. and his business partner, Sean Neiberger, designed ChicWrap for the home kitchen. Take a look at the video and see for yourself.

I love art and design and it makes me very proud to see my son has followed his own path
 joining design and functionality with ChicWrap

6 comments:

North County Film Club said...

Hi Ruth,
Yesterday I saw your son's product on the very arty and crafty Artisan Avenue,( a newsletter from Stampington) It was a great place to be. They usually show very nice art type products. I felt like saying " I know him"- even tho I don't really. It's a great product and I think it's going to be a real hit. Can't wait to get my own.
Here's the link to Artisan Avenue
advertising@stampington.com
Barbara

Theresa Paden said...

Ruth, this product is incredible and I have ordered 3 boxes already!! One for my mom, one for my daughter, and one for me! I am so glad I won't have to struggle with, and ending up wasting, store-bought plastic wrap any more!! It will be great for putting over my paint to keep it moist, too!

Theresa Paden said...

Ruth, this product is incredible and I have ordered 3 boxes already!! One for my mom, one for my daughter, and one for me! I am so glad I won't have to struggle with, and ending up wasting, store-bought plastic wrap any more!! It will be great for putting over my paint to keep it moist, too!

Country Girl said...

I am waiting for my sample. Very impressed with it from what I've seen!

Theresa Paden said...

Ruth, the Chic Wrap boxes I ordered came yesterday and they are wonderful! I gave my mom's to her and she loves it! It is so easy for her to use . . . no struggles! I can't wait to take my daughter's box to her!

LindaHunt said...

These look wonderful and the boxes are down right beautiful!