Monday, July 30, 2012

The Chosen Three-Plus One - Ruth Andre

I mentioned in a previous post I received a request from a patron to paint two more paintings in a 6x8 size to display with "Lupine", a painting she bought a few weeks ago. Dana sent me photos of her favorite Ruth Andre  paintings. She loved these paintings but they were not the size wanted. I took the challenge and painted all three images and to my surprise Dana has asked for all three new works. I painted each piece with the colors and the landscape in mind. Each painting has its own life and feel. Taking the challenge has made for, "A Painting Day".


"Morning Waking" 6x8", o/c by Ruth Andre Sold


"Pink Mist" 6x8", o/c by Ruth Andre Sold


"Ice Storm" 6x8", o/c by Ruth Andre Sold


"Lupine" 6x8", o/c by Ruth Andre Sold

1 comment:

Theresa Paden said...

These are all lovely pieces and will make a very nice grouping.