Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Do! - Ruth Andre

It was a busy day doing errands and meeting up with Jim Ginney, my framer, to get a few more paintings ready so I can ship them tomorrow. The photo above says volumes on how I feel most of the time. What may appear to be easy for someone just may not be and to get up and get the task done is usually quite an accomplishment. Georgia O'Keeffe was an extraordinary woman and artist of her time. I love her quote above.

"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life - and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do" ~ Gerogia O'Keeffe

I am thinking of, "A Painting Day".
Website
Blog
Contact

3 comments:

shirley fachilla said...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful quote and stunning photograph.

North County Film Club said...

Now I feel so much better. I can identify with Georgia!

I just bought some ChicWrap as a gift for a friend, now I see Your button for it on the right. I should have ordered it there and you could have gotten some points or maybe just some affection.
Barbara

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Great post and thought provoking quote.