Friday, August 24, 2012

When the Music Stopped Playing - Ruth Andre


We have all been to events where the music is lively, the wine is being served and good friends are sharing stories. Photos are being taken and there is much laughter, then one couple calls it a night and the rest of the group starts saying their good-byes. Once everyone has gone home you can feel the vibration of those once there but they are gone. My childhood home is being sold. I am feeling so many emotions. The vibrations of the past have surrounded me. Feeling melancholy has made for "A Painting Day".

"When the Music Stopped Playing" 6x6 inches, oil on canvas by Ruth Andre

My Website
My Blog
Contact Me

1 comment:

North County Film Club said...

Is your childhood home the one in Rainbow?
Wherever it is...it's a sad time.

Another beautiful painting!
Barbara