Monday, March 11, 2013

Santa Fe Trail - Ruth Andre


"Santa Fe Trail"
6x6x1.5 inches, oil-wax on panel
by Ruth Andre

Have  you been to Santa Fe? I have and I am wishing I could go again real soon. I love being in New Mexico and I love all of the sites of Santa Fe. It is an art destination and so much more. Today's painting is a small venture to Santa Fe with my paints. There is a wonderful blog site called Chasing Santa Fe that I follow to keep up with the beauty of the City Different. I was thinking this little painting might also be good to submit to the Encaustic Art Institute to show in the member's gallery. Thinking of Santa Fe has made for, "A Painting Day".



7 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,
Je ne connais pas du tout Santa Fé...
J'aime les nuances de couleurs qui dansent entre elles...
gros bisous

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

this would be a gREAT submission...I LOVE the Turquoise!!!!

Ruth Andre said...

Martine, vous aimeriez Santa Fe et Santa Fe vous aimerait. Prenez une visite par l'intermédiaire de votre Internet et appréciez ! Merci trop pour votre commentaire.

Manisha Vedpathak said...

Wonderful as usual!!

measuringspace - sylvia teri said...

Hi Ruth. I would love to hear if you submit your little painting. I am just starting out with cold wax painting and am interested in your work. I also invite you to visit my blog if you have a minute.
Thanks.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I also love Santa Fe, Ruth. There is much to enjoy and love there, and in the surrounding areas.

The colors of your piece really do evoke the feeling of that place!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I also love Santa Fe, Ruth. There is much to enjoy and love there, and in the surrounding areas.

The colors of your piece really do evoke the feeling of that place!