Friday, July 5, 2013

Wish You Were Here - Heatwave - Postcard


"Wish You Were Here - Heatwave - Postcard"
4.50"x6.25" oil & mixed media on paper
by Ruth Andre

We are having a heat wave here in the foothills. With the holiday most folks are heading to upcountry to enjoy camp life around one of the many lakes in the area.  I am enjoying the real feeling of summer and the heatwave. The air-conditioning for the house went out this morning but luckily a repairman arrived on his white horse and took on the task of making all well again. Whew! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday week-end. 

I am taking the new paperworks to my framer this coming week. Mats will be made for these new works and a frame or two for those that have sold. It will be fun to see the paper works all dressed up ready to go. Enjoy! I am off for more of, "A Painting Day".

1 comment:

Manisha Vedpathak said...

Hello Ruth,thats great!! You are enjoying summer whereas here in Ghana the climate is more or less same all year round,though now it's quite pleasant.these paper works are really good.I am waiting to see them framed!Have a great weelend.
Cheers!!