Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Painting Day - Moonlight - Ruth Andre

"Moonlight"
4.5"x4.5" Oil & Cold Wax on Paper
12"x12" Hand Cut Mat
Challenge Painting Eighteen
by Ruth Andre


There are no street lamps where I live and no stop signs either. You travel with your own welfare in mind since there is also limited cell phone service. And if that is not enough once it is dark and if you have car problems, you might need to stay in your car due to the mountain lion population. I really did  not think there was much of a worry about mountain lions until I heard a young lion jumped from a neighbor's roof to chase his cat. That got my attention and now I watch my step when the sun goes down. The moonlight nights are beautiful and have inspired this painting, "Moonlight" Enjoy.

4.5"x4.5" oil & cold wax Painting & 12"x12" hand cut mat $95
4.5"x4.5" oil & cold wax Painting & 16"x16" hand cut mat $100







16x16

No comments: