Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Painting Day - Fleeting Dreams - Ruth Andre


"Fleeting Dreams"
4.5"x4.5" Oil and Mixed Media on Paper
Challenge Painting Eighty-One
12"x12" Mat Available
by Ruth Andre
$125.00

There are times when my goals seem like fleeting dreams but I do my best to keep going. A friend once said that the object of life is to keep the ball moving and keep the game going. Can you hear that inner voice ask, why do you care? I advise moving as fast as you can if you hear this voice. It is not going to make good on anything. Keep dreaming! It has been, "A Painting Day". 


2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Il est bon de rêver, de laisser aller son imagination errer sur la toile... la laisser s'emparer de vos mouvements, de vos pinceaux...

Joli moment de peinture.

Gros bisous ❀

Ruth Andre said...

Martine: Hello my dear friend,

It is good to dream, to indulge his imagination wander on the web ... let it grab your movements, your brushes ...

Nice time of painting.

Big kisses ❀

Ruth: Martine, How good to get your comment. You always have something very interesting to say. I love the idea of grabbing my movements with my brushes. Interesting way to say what goes on from mind to brush and paint. Ruth