Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Painting Day - Passing Through - Ruth Andre


"Passing Through I and II"
Each Painting 4.5"x4.5" Oil and Mixed Media on Paper
Challenge Paintings Seventy-Nine and Eighty
12"x12" Mats Available
by Ruth Andre


"Passing Through I"
4.5"x4.5" Oil and Mixed Media On Paper
12"x12" Mat Available
by Ruth Andre
$125.00


"Passing Through II"
4.5"x4.5" Oil and Mixed Media on Paper
12"x12" Mat Available
by Ruth Andre
$125.00

The Butte Fire has made a deep impression upon me and how quickly what we know that is our life may change in just a moment of time. It seems my paintings these past few days have explored my thoughts and fears. Our lives are filled with new situations and places from the people we meet to the decisions we make daily. I am thinking it is important to be thankful for so many things. It has been, "A Painting Day".


No comments: