Friday, June 22, 2012

Deep Into the Forest - Ruth Andre


I have been away for a few days and have missed my painting time. I took a Qigong workshop with Qigong master Li Jun Feng. Qigong is similar to Yoga and Tai Chi that helps cleanse the body, mind and heart by activating and increasing the body's circulation. The class was quite a unique experience and I am now doing daily Qigong movements to improve my health. The class was amazing because after each day of exercise I felt more energy than I have felt in a long time. The meditative powers of Qigong have made for, "A Painting Day".

"Deep Into the Forest" 8x10 inches, oil on canvas by Ruth Andre


Ruth's Website
Contact Ruth

1 comment:

shirley fachilla said...

Your painting invites the viewer to a journey into nature's mysteries. Very evocative.