Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fire Storm - Ruth Andre


There is something about red that fills you up and breaths life into the air. Red has always been a favorite color. I started liking red as a child and the love affair never ended. It is intense and it is fiery. My father loved wearing red. He would always ask if I liked his green jacket or shirt and of course they were red. Being intense and fiery runs in the family and I have been accused lately of being my father's daughter. I take these words to be a compliment. It has been, "A Painting Day".

Ruth's Website
Contact Ruth

4 comments:

Virginia Floyd said...

Lovely. I love red, too.

Theresa Paden said...

Great texture and color. Perfect title, too.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

You've created a lovely piece with that intense color!

Kim Vanlandingham said...

It's a great work! Love the red!