Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just Follow the Main Road - Ruth Andre


I have often stopped for directions and have been told countless times, "Just Follow the Main Road" The more rural the area the more unusual the directions often seem to be. In Missouri when people would ask how to get to town from our farm, we would tell them to go down the road until it dead ends, turn right and then when you come to the five horses on the left turn left. Silly as it was the directions got people were they wanted to go. I may be doing several of these very small 4x6 inch paintings to work a lot of kinks out of my mind right now. They are freeing and the colors sooth my soul. Heading down the road has made for, "A Painting Day".


My Blog

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Une peinture remplie de douceur...
Gros bisous