Sunday, July 5, 2015

A Painting Day - FASO Featured Artist - Ruth Andre


"Frozen In Time"
7"x7" Oil and Cold Wax on Paper
 Professionally Matted 20"x16"
FASO Featured Art Work
by Ruth Andre
$150.00


I am taking a one day break from the Challenge 100 Paintings to share with you a special feature.
The FASO website has featured my work in their FASO Website. It was a nice surprise to receive recognition for my abstract paintings. The Newsletter is filled with interesting news regarding art, artists and events in art. If you too would like to read the Featured Article the link is below.
The Painting, "Frozen In Time" is one of the paintings featured and I am showing it above matted and framed. I thought seeing the painting with a lovely mat and frame shows how even a small work can be impressive and add to your art collection.



Matted 


No comments: