Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Painting Day - Hiding Out - Ruth Andre


"Hiding Out"
4.5"x4.5" Oil and Cold Wax on Paper
12"x12" Hand Cut Mat
Challenge Painting Forty-Four
by Ruth Andre
$125.00


Haven't we all wanted to just hide out and take a break and just enjoy life feeling totally free? I think after my coming talk and demo for the Sierra Wax Artist I might take a day or two and just relax. It will be a self imposed mini vacation. I hope you are having a great summer and are able to travel and enjoy what you love. It has been, "A Painting Day".






3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

The colors caught my eyes!!!
Lovely work, Ruth.

Theresa Paden said...

I like the colors and texture in this one. Your demo at the Sierra Wax Artists event sounds fantastic. I wish I lived closer so I could attend!

Ruth Andre said...

Theresa, I wish we lived closer too. I would love to hang out together. Good luck with all of your shows.