Sunday, December 16, 2012

Solo Flight - Ruth Andre


The holidays are always busy and then there seems to be a few things that come along that make all just a little more hectic than needed or wanted. I am sure I am not alone and you are all out there moving as fast as you can to get things just right to celebrate with family and friends. I did sneak out today and painted a couple of studies. I had to do it. My mind needed a break and it was so nice to be surrounded by my studio walls and the quiet.
 The painting today, "Solo Flight" is a message to myself that it is up to me to make the most of what has been given to me. I have loved ones in my life but life itself is a solo flight. Each day is special. Today was very special because it was, "A Painting Day".

"Solo Flight" 4x6 inches, oil on canvas by Ruth Andre

1 comment: