Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bantering Creek - Ruth Andre


"Bantering Creek I, II, II & IV"
7x20 inches, oil-wax on panel - polyptych - four 7x5 inch panels
by Ruth Andre


Panel #4


Panel #3


Panel #2


Panel #1

It looks like spring today as I look out to the pasture and the surrounding mountains. There is a breeze that makes you want to wrap up but the sun is shining and it feels so good. Today's painting, "Bantering Creek" is a nod to spring and the changing season. It will be here soon. Thinking of spring has made for, "A Painting Day".

5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

What a GREAT use of color!
Very NICE Work!!!

Unknown said...

I really like how you work the texture.
I guess, as the field right through the morning mist. the combination of colors that made ​​this perfect for the theme.
A hug, and you have a nice week!

Theresa Paden said...

Wonderful colors! Another beauty!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I love the colors and textures in these, Ruth! I think the top piece is my favorite of this bunch, but they are all just luscious.

Ken Ratner said...

What a terrific picture, Ruth, it's stunning!!