Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Art in Wax Exhibit - Ruth Andre


"Night Crossing"
6"x6"x1.5" oil & mixed media on birch panel
by Ruth Andre
Available at the Gallery 901 in Santa Fe, New Mexico
505-780-8390


1-"Night Crossing"
2-Water Crossing"
3-Double Cross I"
4-Crossing Ties"
5-Double Cross II"

This is a Shame-On-Me post. I had written this post and set it aside regarding the "Art in Wax" exhibit at Gallery 901 in Santa Fe and forgot to publish the post. The show runs through December 30, 2014 so if you are in Santa Fe or would like to call the gallery regarding one of my paintings it may be available. I am so sorry for the delay for this post.

Small Works are popular around the holidays and I have already entered two shows featuring small works this year. The Gallery 901 on Canyon Road in Santa Fe will be exhibiting all 6"x6" cradled panel paintings in the, "Art in Wax" exhibit from November 21 to December 30th, 2014. The reception will be November 21st. I am thrilled to be part of this show in the City Different - Santa Fe. It made for, "A Painting Day".



CROSSINGS - BOOK
$20 includes shipping - Email

1 comment:

VickiRossArt said...

Hi, Ryth! So glad this crossed my screen this am...someone shared it on google +. Great series!