Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Silvana Small Works Show

The holiday season is brimming with Small Works shows and I am happy to report four of my small palette knife landscape paintings have been accepted into the Second Annual Small Works Group Show at the Silvana Gallery in Southern California.  It is an honor to be a part of the invitational.  Having my work selected to the show is also a nice reward for my plein air outings, cold feet, bugs and all the rest.
 It has made for "A Painting Day"

1731 West Glenoaks Blvd.
Glendale, California
818/662-7070
Reception December 10, 2011 6-10 pm
Show:  December 10-2-11 - Februarty 1, 2012




"Oak on Turner" 8x8 in, o/c by Ruth Andre


"Harbor View" 6x6 in, o/c by Ruth Andre


"Trail-Side" 6x6 in, o/c by Ruth Andre


"Quiet Sentinels" 6x8 in, o/c by Ruth Andre


5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Congratulations Ruth, they are all wonderful. :)

Theresa Paden said...

Congratulations, Ruth! So nice that they will be in a gallery that is close enough for me to go see them!

Tammi Barnes Art said...

Aahhh, I love these! My favorite is Trail Side!

Linda Popple said...

Congratulations, Ruth!! Your paintings are beautiful, rich with color and texture. Love all four!

Becky Joy said...

Ruth, congratulations. These are beautiful. I hadn't seen so much palette knife in your work before. Like them.